- Price of Villa is a total of (14 to 10 Adults including Children & babies)
- Total Occupancy by Law 14 People only.
- All Guests (and any Visitors) must comply with all House Rules and any other instructions from the Property Manager during their stay; and Guests must notify the Property Manager of any disputes or complaints from neighbors as soon as reasonably practicable
NOISE AND THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- This Vacation Rental is suitable for children. Guests are fully responsible for the safety and security of their children at all times, as well as any
disturbance caused to other residents in the Neighborhood;
- Guests and Visitors must keep noise to a minimum as not to disturb the occupants of neighboring properties – especially during nighttime hours (e.g. 11pm – 8am), and upon arrival and departure;
- Parties/ events allowed:
Anniversary, birthday and surprise yes even a small wedding No under age parties No Fraternity or Sorority Parties no Prom Parties.
- Excessive noise is prohibited at all times and may result in termination of the vacation rental agreement, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges which may be deducted from the Security Deposit;
- 14 Maximum Guests or Visitors are allowed at any time during their stay.
- Guests are responsible for ensuring maximum visitor numbers are not exceeded; and that all visitors are complicit to follow our House Rules.
- No additional overnight Visitors can stay if we have not received any extra money for your overnight stay. If they do we will deduct this amount from your security deposit. Anyone spending the night are subject to an additional fee as noted in the price.
- Parties and large gatherings of any kind are strictly prohibited at the Vacation Rental; and
- Any small gathering must comply with other rules set regarding Noise, the Neighborhood and Visitor numbers.
- Guests and any Visitors are to comply with parking guidelines. All cars must remain on the gravel drive. No extra cars can park in the walkway or grass in front. Show consideration to neighbors and other vehicles; with boat trailers.
- Parking arrangements at the Vacation Rental are as follows: park on the gravel and not inside our fenced in back yard. There is enough room for two boat trailers and or 6 cars.
GARBAGE AND RECYCLING
- Guests and their Visitors are to dispose of Garbage and Recycling in accordance with the usual practice at the Vacation Rental (as set out below) in the allocated trash cans, and excess rubbish must not be left in public or common areas; Trash cans are located on the right side of the house (when you are facing the house).
- Garbage and Recycling arrangements at the Vacation Rental are as follows: Regular trash goes out on Sunday before 5:00 am Monday morning pickup. Recycle garbage goes out Tuesday before 5:00 am Tuesday morning pickup.
- Please use bricks to put on top of the garbage cans so the raccoons don’t make a mess and you’ll have to clean it up again.
- All dog waist is to be double bagged and in the trash cans any droppings we pickup you will loose deposit.
- Any time Guests leave the Vacation Rental, it is their responsibility to ensure all windows and doors are closed/locked to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage.
- Guests must switch off lights, air conditioning (please turn up the air to 81 degrees) before you leave on all thermal stats. Turn off fans, electronics such as televisions when not in use to promote energy saving. It is not permitted to leave the air conditioning on when Guests are absent from the Vacation Rental. Or leave doors and windows open with air is on.
HOT TUB/SWIMMING POOL
- No lifeguard, Adults must supervise all minors at pool and spa.
- No lifeguard on duty at pool adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool or spa.
- No Diving or Scuba Gear (tanks) in the Pool.
- If you break a pool toy or it gets tossed it in the canal by accident you bought it.
- Heating Swimming Pool $250 extra per week
- For safety reasons, it is not permitted to use any glassware in or around the pool area. This includes wine bottles too. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a fine deducted from the security deposit.
- No Scuba equipment or snorkeling equipment allow in pools after used in the ocean. This equipment can contaminate the pool with black mold and other organisms so it’s hard to disinfect and keep the pool clean.
BALCONY AND DECK AREAS
- Guests must supervise any and all babies and children at all times when using the Pool, Spa, Deck and Balcony areas.
- Specific Deck and Balcony rules are as follows:
No cigarette butts on the balcony floors (we don’t want cigarette butts blowing into our swimming pool from the balconies) so make sure to disposed of all butts properly or this will be deducted from your security deposit
- No reckless and dangerous stunts – like jumping of balconies into pools
- Smoking permitted only outside because this Vacation Rental does not allow smoking in the house at any time. We are a no smoking House/Rental
- You will loose your entire deposit if we smell smoke or find cigarettes, pot/ cannabis/bongs or cigars in the house.
- Cigarette butts must be disposed of properly (i.e. in ashtray provided) and not thrown on property grounds. Failure to do so will result in a deduction from the security deposit.
- We will deduct $500.00 off your security deposit, The Villa is a NON-Smoking house and we will deduct $500.00 off your security deposit for a heavy cleaning.
Specific rules regarding Pets at the Vacation Rental are as follows:
- 2 Pets (small dogs only) minimum permitted at the Vacation Rental;
- Pet Security Deposit refundable $250
- Pet Fee per week is $300 per dog with Vet records (proof of Fee Meds and all Shots
- Contact us for Pet approval
- No other dogs allowed on property unless we agree and we have their records and fees
- All dogs (dog breeds must be approved first before you can bring a pet!)
- All barbecue grills should be cleaned after use each time. Make sure to Turn off gas after every use even on the six-burner stove, pizza oven and the BBQ grill. The pilot lights don’t stay on in the stove or burners because the (wind blows out the pilot lights).
- We don’t want to have gas leaking all over the backyard all night. So use a long lighter we have provided to light the gas burners each time you use them and then make sure you turn them all off after you’re done using the stove.
DAMAGES AND BREAKAGES
- All Damages and Breakages must be reported to the Property Manager (Liz 954-263-2995) as soon as reasonably practicable. Failure to report them will likely result in a penalty deduction from the security deposit.And;
- To avoid Damages and Breakages, no furniture is to be moved from one room to another without prior agreement. Also;
- No bathroom towels are to be removed from the property (i.e. for beach use). Separate beach towels are provided for this purpose (the blue and white striped towels are for the beach).
Rules for key handover, security, cleaning, garbage, etc. are as follows:
- Leave the keys on the hooks or table where you found the keys and make sure all the doors are locked before you leave.
- Make sure ALL Fan remotes & ALL TV remotes are next to the TVs if you don’t put them back or we can’t find them we do charge for lost or broken TV remotes. (we have a guest put a remoter in her purse and took it home by mistake) So be sure to check them all!
EMERGENCY CONTACT DETAILS
- In the event of an emergency relating to the Vacation Rental, your emergency contact is: Liz 954-263-2995 CaptBob 206-310-5947
- Breach of any of these House Rules is a breach of the Terms and Conditions of occupancy as per the Rental Agreement.
- The Owner and Manager reserve the right to terminate permission to occupy and to evict from the Vacation Rental, any Guests or Visitors who refuse to follow these House Rules or who cause a nuisance to neighbors or other residents of the community.